Who made the first move;
• You know. This is hard, because Peter. But then Harry.
Peter looking nervous and trying to look confident when he asks Harry if they can go and eat somewhere just the two of them. And Harry thinks it’s their usual hanging out or something, but Peter holds his hand while they are waiting for their food and Harry just goes oh.
Who said ‘I love you’ first;
• Peter. He takes Harry somewhere where they can see the entire city at night. And he’s in his Spiderman suit, fiddling with his mask nervously. Harry tries not to laugh at how adorable Peter looks.
How often they fight;
• Hhmm… Ok. The Goblin thing aside, I don’t think they have a lot of big fights. They probably banter and quarrel but make up right after immediately.
Whose big spoon/little spoon;
• Peter likes how Harry fits so perfectly in his arms. He smiles like an idiot when Harry clings so much to him and buries his face in his chest.
What their nicknames are for each other;
• Peter calls Harry babe or love and if he feels like annoying Harry princess or doll. Harry calls him unibrow.
Whose the better cook;
• Harry doesn’t trust Peter in the kitchen. So they have someone who does the cooking for them. Or they have take outs. Harry tried baking a cake for Peter once, and it ended up with Spiderman rushing into the mansion in a frantic state calling Harry’s name. Harry just gives him the fire extinguisher and tells him to extinguish the fire already Peter don’t yell what is wrong with you.
• You know. Gone Gone Gone by Phillip Phillips. Listen to the lyrics and sob over Parksborn.
Who remembers their anniversaries;
• Harry. Peter forgets, and he gets super guilty. He made it up once by being super extra sweet to Harry, bringing breakfast in bed, leaving flowers and love notes in Harry’s office, taking him to a theme park, a romantic dinner night at the place where Peter said his first I love you to Harry and sweet romantic sex.
Peter can be very romantic. UwU
Their favorite thing to do together (besides sex);
• cuddling while watching a movie.
Who ‘wears the pants’ in the relationship;
• They both wear pants. Haha.
How they would get engaged;
• Peter is a dork. He just makes a ‘will you marry me?’ web thing and Harry squeals inside, trying to mask his emotions because people might see and he’s in public.
What their wedding would be like;
• Peter wants something simple. Harry wants something extravagant. They both agreed to invite only those close to them.
How many kids they’ll have;
• I feel like they’ll have a little girl, and they’ll call her May. Gwen watches her when both of them gets busy. She’s a lot like Peter but has Harry’s eyes.
This is so fun! Thank you! :*
Peter and Harry had been together for sometime, they were married and couldn’t of been happier yet somehow they didn’t quite feel whole, something was missing - they came to the conclusion that they were missing the pitter-patter of a infant. Wanting a child of their own Harry put together some…
"I needed to keep you safe, I can’t lose you."
guardian angel : a spirit that is believed to watch over and protect a person
NonVillain!Harry AU :Super villains Electro, Rhino, and Lizard want Harry Osborn dead for immediate and easy access to Oscorp’s special project weapons. However, whenever they try to eliminate Harry, their plans are foiled by Harry’s supposed guardian angel Spider-Man. Harry is unaware of who is the man behind the mask until one encounter with the Lizard leads to a fatal battle and the unmasking of the web-slinger.
I just wanted to enjoy a superheroes film, I didn’t buy a ticket to cry and ship the main characters.
THE MAGIC BEGINS ϟ
Favourite Wizarding Family | The WeasleysWhat’s the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don’t even pay you well for it?
We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy.